Last Saturday morning, Alec enjoyed a trip to the Zoo with Mimi and Papa. I know he had lots of fun, but so far, the only things he says he saw were a "Pink Elephant" and a "Dinosaur". Hummm, I'm pretty sure they don't have either of those at our zoo!! Here are some pics from the zoo!
Thanks for posting. I wanted my best five on FB, but only got one!
AND he did see a 'play' dinosaur. A green 'thing' on playground - he pointed and said "Mimi!" I thought he wanted me to get on it and ride! I told him I wasn't getting on that turtle and Poppa said "that's NOT a turtle, it's a dinosaur!"
This is a blog to keep up with the busy life of a family of 4! I am Michelle Robinson my wonderful husband is Dustin and our two great kids are Alec and Kaleigh.
What happiness this little guy brings!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting. I wanted my best five on FB, but only got one!
ReplyDeleteAND he did see a 'play' dinosaur. A green 'thing' on playground - he pointed and said "Mimi!" I thought he wanted me to get on it and ride! I told him I wasn't getting on that turtle and Poppa said "that's NOT a turtle, it's a dinosaur!"