http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Boys Just Want to Have Fun!!

My two boys definately LOVE to have fun!!  Good heavens, I'm kinda hoping for a girl right now, I'm not sure if I can handle 2 little Dustys running around!!  Alec may look like me, but he's got several of his daddy's personality traits!!  Dustin's cousin, Adam Richards got married this weekend and we had fun celebrating this special weekend with him and Katy!

Dancing with Dad at the Reception


So much fun!
 

Dana, If Baby2 makes me miss your wedding, don't forget to at least invite Alec!  Wedding Receptions are his FAVORITE!! ha!  I've waited what seems like 100 years for my best friend since First Grade to get married and what does she do??  Picks a wedding date that is the same day as my due date, June 4th!!!  So needless to say, I'll try my best to be there but don't even think about me putting on a bridesmaids dress when I'll be as big as a house.  Maybe I can hold out and have this baby on June 5th or 6th!!

Adam and Katy Richards

Handsome Daddy!

Perry and Cindy Richards
Parents of the Groom

1, 2, 3...

Alec and Dustin have recently started playng hide and seek with each other.  It's Alec's turn to count and he's squeezing his eyes closed and screaming the numbers!  He hasn't quite gotten the hang of STAYING hidden yet, but he's catching on!

No comments:

Post a Comment