http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Kaleigh's room is almost ready for her big day!!  Just a few more finishing touches here and there to make it perfect!  At my doctor's visit today I am 3cm so it could be anytime now!  I'll go back for one more visit on Monday and then we'll induce after supper on June 1st.  So Kaleigh will be here no later than 2 weeks from today!!!  Oh my, I can't wait for our little family of three to become four!



A sweet bow holder that Alec's teacher, Mrs Gina made for Kaleigh!

Alec and I made this "K" painting for Kaleigh's room several months ago

Hot pink bedding for our little princess

I am so happy with how the nursery turned out.  With many days of hard work making tissue paper flowers, I'm finally done with these wreaths for over her bed!


3 comments:

  1. Her room is so cute! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her room! You did a great job!!! Can't wait to hear of her arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her room! The bedding is so cute! Can't wait to see pics of her :)

    ReplyDelete