http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Thursday, October 13, 2011

All About Alec

Last weekend was DEFINITELY all about Alec!! Kaleigh went to Nana’s to spend the night on Friday. We started off Friday night with a trip to Shoe Station for dad. Since Alec was such a sweet shopper, we decided to head next door to Target to look for a remote control Monster Truck. No such luck at Target, so we went to Walmart next and found just the truck Alec wanted! After that, we went on a dinner date to O’Charley’s and Alec got his favorite food, fried shrimp!! Fun, fun, fun!! I must mention that I was supposed to be cleaning house and cooking while Kaleigh was at Nana’s but Dustin and Alec didn’t think that sounded like much fun.

Saturday, Dustin, Alec and I headed down to Cruisin’ the Coast with our best friends, Mandi, Adam and Kara. Kara and Alec got to ride in the very back seat of the Yukon, which is always a favorite of Alec! We saw some cool cars and even went to the Boomtown Buffett! Yummy!! He and I split a HUGE hot fudge Sunday extra cherries for dessert! He ate all of the cherries off of the top and most of the chocolate fudge! Alec wanted to play the “cool games”, needless to say the security guard didn’t think that was such a good idea.

Checking out the Racecar with Dad

Alec had a blast, but was totally confused as to why he couldn't get in or drive any of the cars!  I think he thought we were going to a go-cart place!  And for future reference he wants a FAST black car!


Wants this for Christmas!!
I think NOT!! It has no training wheels and goes 15mph!

Riding the little train with Kara!

It was a so much fun to get to spend some special time with our favorite little big boy!



Monday morning, I'd heard Kaleigh crying in the monitor, but I was trying to get my hair dried before I got her out of the bed.  It's a little bit complicated trying to get me, Kaleigh and Alec all out of the house and to school and work by 8:30am!  She quits crying and I think she's gone back to sleep, then I start hearing  another sweet little voice on the monitor.  "Good Morning Sister" "Hey Sister"  This is what I found when I went in her room!  He's such a great big brother and loves his sister so much!

1 comment: