Two weekends ago, Alec got to go to New Orleans for the Saints first home game of the Season with Mimi and Papa! He was very excited and had his jersey as soon as he got up Friday morning! I must say, I was a tad jealous, Dustin and I haven't ever even been to a Saints game before!!
Waiting in line for the metal detector!
Alec said it was LOUD!
Alec picked the aquariam, over the imax for Saturday morning fun!
Funnies from Mimi from their New Orleans weekend:
On the parking ramp: “We bout to flip this thing over?”
Arguing about traffic: “PAPA, don’t be mean!”
Mimi tells Alec, here are the food choices at the Dome – Pizza, hamburger, hotdog, chicken strips. “I don’t like any of those.” Hmmmmm. Mimi goes to buy Papa a hotdog & Alec some waffle fries & a Sprite. Mimi could use a glass of wine now. Mimi tells Papa, they had jambalaya & gumbo, too. “I LIKE GUMBO” Papa says, well I guess I’m going to buy gumbo….then, “Papa, you shouldn’t got shrimp in this gumbo!” Mimi enjoyed getting all the shrimp out!







No comments:
Post a Comment