http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Friday, October 19, 2012

Homecoming Week 2012

We get SUPER excited about USM Homecoming week because that means Dress Up week at school!! 

Day 1:  Neon Clothes, Crazy Socks, Crazy hair!!
We had this day down pat!!  Sis didn't exactly want to participate in the picture, so I gave her a brownie and told her to sit!! :)  Worked well, other than her blacked out teeth! ha!  And Alec's not extremely happy because it was his brownie that she took, I promised him another one as soon as I got some smiles!!

Day 2:  Cowboy
Now this one is right up our alley!!  Dad got Alec some new boots to wear and I made Kaleigh a bandana dress!  Kaleigh ended up with two mommy made outfits this week!!



Day 3:  Favorite Character!
Alec wore his batman costume, he puts it on every chance he gets, BUT, he fell off the see-saw at school and ended up bleeding all over Batman!  I told him he'll be the coolest Batman at Halloween with real blood on his costume! ha!!

Of course, The Princess was a natural in a princess costume! 


Day 4: Decades Day!

70s Flower Child and 80s Rock Star!

Day 5: Black and Gold!!
Mom's favorite day!


And I couldn't go without a flashback to last year's Black and Gold Day!!  What a difference  a year makes!


1 comment: