I really cannot believe that our sweet little baby is one and a half!! She’s such a joy, especially when she gets her way! :) I’m not sure but I think she had a pretty good case of the “princess syndrome”. Help, we need a cure FAST!!
Helping put up Christmas lights!
She is getting into lots of trouble these days, last week, I put vicks on her nose before bedtime because she’s got a little cold. Well, about 15 minutes later, she comes back in the living room like this.. Apparently she didn’t think I’d put enough Vicks on!! Back to bed we went. About 20 minutes later, (around 9) Alec comes running into the kitchen saying, “Sis woke me up in the middle of the night!” She had decided she wanted to go play cars in brothers room instead of going to sleep!! Kaleigh really keeps us on our toes!!
OH SISTER!!
Bedtime cookies and milk with Alec is one of her favorite things!!
Kaleigh can communicate MUCH better than I remember Alec communicating at this age! I think her favorite word is “Cookie”!! ha! She also says yes so funny, it’s “YASSS” when she says it. We pass Papa’s work on the way to school every day and most mornings she’ll say “Papa” when we pass it!
Wearing her Christmas outfit that Nana and Aunt Patty made her! She also wore this last year, I think the pretty princess is going to be pretty small like her brother!
HUUMMM, There's something wrong with this picture, sweet sister has a very cute Toddler Bed that she refuses to sleep in. She instead sleeps on the old twin bed that I've had in there when Alec and Kaleigh were babies in case I needed to sleep with them. She's been sleeping in it for a few weeks and believe it or not, she hasn't fallen out yet. Whatever gets her to sleep through the night, right?!? She hasn't woken me up in the middle of the night since she started sleeping in it! Altough, we're gonna have to work on her wake up time a little, 6:30 is a tiny but too early for this momma! Guess we'll soon be converting the crib, yet again, to a full sized bed!
She weighs 21 pounds and wears size 12 month or 18 month clothes. She LOVES to sing, her favorite songs are Deep and Wide, Twinkle Twinkle, This Little Light of Mine, and the Bedtime Wiggle Song on Nick! Sometimes I can understand what she's singing and sometimes, I have to ask her teachers at school for help! I would have never figured out Deep and Wide with out Mrs. Nikki!! She also LOVES to eat!! I'm pretty sure she's addicted to candy already! But she will eat ANYTHING! We're so blessed that our kids aren't picky eaters! Right now, I can't even think of a food that she doesn't like! Her favorite foods are bananas, toast sticks, nerds, cookies, chicken, pasta and pizza. And, she LOVES to take a shower, I can't hardly get in the shower by myself anymore! She spreads shaving cream all over herself, the door and the walls in the shower! If she knows we are going somewhere, she thinks she has to climb in the car by herself and "drive" for a minute before she lets me buckle her in! Don't try and carry her to the car, that just won't work! She's such a big girl and is growing up WAY to fast for mom! Kaleigh also LOVES animals just as much as Alec does! One of them is bound to do something working with animals in their future!
She's kinda in LOVE with Santa!!







No comments:
Post a Comment