http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monster X Tour!!

We surprised Alec and Kaleigh Friday night with the Monster Truck show in Jackson!!  It was my first Monster Truck show and I must say, I really had FUN!!  When we pulled up at the Coliseum, there was a green monster truck outside being worked on, Alec was still clueless! He says, "Look someone drove their monster truck up here!"  He finally figured it out once we walked onto the area floor with our pit passes!!  


Alec thought it was really cool to get autographs from all of the drivers!


Daddy and Alec on their truck ride!!!  It was a SHORT 30 second ride but included lots of spinning out!

 Alec with the "Heavy Hitter" and his dog!

No show would be complete with out cotton candy!!

Poor sis after her leggings had to be thrown away!!  I realized sister had an "issue" while we were standing in line to get in the door and my arm started feeling warm and wet!!  YUCK!!!  I think her tummy didn't like her 18 month shot that she got Friday afternoon!!  We were down to one diaper and just a handfull of wipes before the show was over, I think the folks around us were beginning to think I was some sort of an OCD diaper changer after our 6th diaper change in 2 hours!!!

Uh oh!!!  This one tumped over and was spilling fuel EVERYWHERE!  This momma was getting a little concerned about an explosion and was looking for the nearest EXIT!





Such a fun night!! They were both troopers, Kaleigh stayed up for the entire thing and brother even stayed awake for the entire LATE car ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment