http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Thursday, February 21, 2013

She didn't stay this sweet!!

Yesterday, I took Alec and Kaleigh to the dentist.  Alec is an ANGEL at the dentist, even better than I am.  But, Kaleigh has some doctor/stranger issues, so I was prepared for TOTAL MELTDOWN...  Needless to say, brother went first.  Sister hopped right up on the table with him and was perfectly fine watching the TV while it was brother's turn.


BUT, once Dr. Drew asked her to open up, it went downhill in a hurry. Notice how all the kids are in one large room together, well once Kaleigh started screaming, we were quickly moved over to the private screaming kid room! He was able to check her out just fine since she was screaming at the top of her lungs and her mouth was WIDE open.... Sister checked out just fine, but poor brother's got BAD teeth like his mommies! The poor baby has to have 4 fillings!



No comments:

Post a Comment