http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Friday, July 12, 2013

Fourth of July Fun!

Everytime we go to Bay St. Louis, I promise myself I'm going to leave my camera at home, but I just can't help myself!!  We have way to much fun down there not to take some pictures!  Wonder how we can figure out a way to move to Bay St. Louis!!  The closets and the kitchen are definitely not up for full time living! ha!!

This time, Nana and Paps went with us for two days, then took the kids back to Ellisville and Adam and Katy came down for some adult fun during the last two days.  Poor Papa and Mimi were stuck in Hattiesburg this time, as Papa had his 2nd knee replacement surgery on Wednesday.

The hit the sand box as soon as we got there!

And quickly caught a BIG catfish too!

Alec's Teeny Tiny fish!

Finally we actually caught lots of fish on the boat this time too!  Yummy flounder!

Come on sister, there's nothing wrong with an 8am swim in the boat launch in your pjs!

Ok brother, here I come!

Sister loves a swim!

Best Red Neck Swimming Picture EVER!!

We played lots of silly games during our VERY rainy weekend!

Ummm, can you tell not everyone was in the mood for a family picture!

Austin and Alec LOVED the fireworks!

This looks like trouble waiting to happen!  I know that the boys were always laughing and the girls were always running for cover!  And the folks that were upstairs at the camp thought surely we were trying to blow it up! Next year we may opt for a fireworks show instead of a Do - It -Yourself!! ha!!

This girl can eat some watermelon!



Cool new pirate hats from Mr. Tony and Mrs. Marti!

Water balloons are always fun when it's raining!

Here I come Paps!!

A Little too close ALEC!!


You can tell this probably isn't going to end well!


CRASH!!  Sis crying, Alec laughing and Nana's wet!

Finally some adult fishing fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment