http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Last Day of Pre-K and One Year Old Classes!

Friday was Kaleigh's last day in her One Year Old room at School.  On Monday she officially moved up to the Two Year Old Room.  Miss. Britney, her assistant teacher is her 2nd mommy and we'll miss her so much!  All weekend, I would ask Kaleigh if she was ready to move up to Mrs. Contina's room and she would say Nope, Brit Brit's room!!  Thankfully Monday was incident free and she's really enjoying the big girl room!!

Kaleigh and Addi with Mrs. Britney

And even more sadly, it's Alec last official day of preschool EVER!!  Oh my, I can't believe he starts Kindergarten tomorrow!  He's had some many great teachers and friends at River of Life, I couldn't have asked for a better day care!

Alec with Ms. Jennifer

Ready to be a Sumrall Bobcat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment