Yesterday while Kaleigh was at Nana's and I was working, Dad and Alec loaded up the boat and headed to Columbia to fish for his first day of his first Spring Break. Long story short, boat battery was dead so that fishing trip was short lived. We headed up to Ellisville to get Kaleigh after I got off with the charged up boat!
They were going crazy just riding!! I'm so glad they both love the boat as much as we do! Alec wanted to know why we didn't bring the tube!! "UMM, It's a little cold!!"
In the past, we've had to at least get the fish hooked for him when we're bass fishing, it's a little tricky but this time, he stood beside Dustin and did exactly what Dustin was doing and figured it out on his own! No help needed!!
He had SO much patience!!
I must say, I do LOVE this big tree on the pond in Ellisville and I always stare at it while we're fishing. It's one of my favorite trees! It always looks perfect in the blue sky!
You can see the grin on Dad's face while Alec's getting another one in!
He even got the hooks out of some all by himself!
On his way to the livewell with his catch! This sweet BIG kid needs NO help!

No comments:
Post a Comment