http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Finally a Christmas Blog!

Whew, Christmas seems to get busier every year but here it is almost February and I’m just now sitting down to post pictures!  Needless to say, this one is gonna be mostly pictures!

A December birthday party at our house with these two amazing women!  This has been a happy and sad month for both of them.  Grandmother finally got moved into her new house out West.  And Mamaw went to her eternal home January 18th.  We will miss her dearly but thankful that she’s not in pain anymore!
 
Yes, I know these are all out of order but I'm having major problems with the software I normally use so excuse this MESSY blog!
 
Christmas Card Pic 2015!





























Here’s a few pics from Christmas at Grandmothers.  She was about to move into her new house and wanted to host Christmas one last time on 15th Avenue.  Mimi bought the kids a Pie in the Face game.  You can see from the pics how it went.  Kaleigh HAD to have this game for Chrsitmas, it was her most wanted gift! LOL!  She thought it was more than hilarious when someone else got pied but when it was her turn, we laughed and she cried and didn’t think it was nearly as funny.  Poor sis!
 



































































No comments:

Post a Comment