http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthdays and Weddings

Happy Birthday Nana!!  Today is Dustin's mom, Lynn's birthday!!  We hope she's having a wonderful day resting while it's raining outside!  Friday, Dustin and I had our parents, Mamaw, and Grant over for dinner to celebrate Lynn's birthday.  Alec's favorite part was the cake, as usual!

Blowing out Nana's candles!


Eating Nana's cake!

Natalie Knight's wedding was Saturday afternoon and Alec and I went to it with Mom and Butch.  It was a beautiful wedding!! 

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Jason Sullivan!! 

At the reception, a band was playing and Alec thought it was the coolest thing ever!!  He was dancing the entire time!!

 Alec and I before the wedding

Clapping for the band!

Alec, me and Dana Knight

Friends from High School
Brittany Caston, Zac and Miki White, Kelly Shannon and Dana Knight

Still Dancing!

Alec was pooped this morning after all of our fun yesterday!!  While I was getting ready for church, he brought all of his babies and a blanket from his crib and got in my bed and watched Dora for a while!  He stayed here the entire time I was in the bath.  That never happens!!


Playing in my pillows Friday before school. 
I love that smile!!

This was a drill weekend for Dustin and Alec and I will be very happy to have him back home tonight!!  After nap, we're off to Uncle Art's and Aunt Sonya's for a crawfish boil and Dustin will meet us there as soon as he gets off of work!  Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. That was some YUMMY cake, huh, Alec? Thanks for sharing with Nana!

    ReplyDelete