http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

American Idol Hopeful

Or maybe not…. Last night before bed, I was doing the normal routine with Alec. Watching tv, reading, etc. When the book ended, Alec says, “sing!” He’s never said that before so I wasn’t sure what he wanted and wasn’t positive that he said sing. I asked if he wanted me to sing, and he said umm humm!! So I sang “The B I B L E” and then sang “Jesus loves me.” After I stopped he said “Bible” and I asked if he wanted me to sing the B I B L E again. He says umm humm! That sweet baby melted my heart. I don’t think I’ve ever been asked to sing before and there is definitely a reason for that!! Oh well, at least my baby loves for me to sing!!

1 comment:

  1. At least he didn't do like Austin did to April. April was singing and she looked at him and he was plugging his ears with his fingers. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete