http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hide and Seek

Alec is really into playing hide and seek right now.  He is so funny when he thinks he's "hidden"!

"Mommy, I hiding!"  Can you see his huge smile under the bucket!

Mommy found me!!  Yes, he's chewing on an ear plug if you look closely!!  No, no!

Sliding down the bathtub

"Find me"

Mommy found you!

In case anyone is under the illusion that our house is always fun and games, here's proof that it's not! ha!  I could not tell if he was saying "cake" or "coke" but he certainly wanted something that I wouldn't give him!  Poor baby, you can tell he is really deprived! ha!  We are certainly into the tantrums that come with being two and we're not even two yet....  Uh, oh, this may be a long year for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment