Alec really liked the pengiuns at the Aquarium!
Looking at the boats from the room window
Speaking of the hotel window, notice how high our room was. 39th floor! I don't think I've ever been that high in a building. Needless to say, about the time Alec went to sleep, the loudspeaker came on telling everyone to evacuate using the stairs!! Agghh, I almost had a panic attack. I had our friends on my cell phone and the front desk on the room phone, trying to figure out what to do. Needless to say, the front desk tells me not to worry, it's only a small fire on the 32nd floor!! Hello, we're 7 stories above that. We could even hear the fire truck sirens from the street below!! Maybe we're bad parents, but we didn't evacuate... Don't think I'll ever stay that high up in a hotel again!! Dustin was calm, cool and collected during the entire experiance, as usual. He says that happens all the time!! Never happened to me before!!
First time on Bourbon!! Going to eat at Red Fish Grill!
The boys weren't exactly on their best behavior in the restaurant!
Marching down the hotel hall
Our mode of transportation at the Zoo
The whole crew!
Amazed at the jaguar noises!
Peeping at the animals
That was fun!
Alec picked the gator to ride!
Anna and Riley
Oh no, dad's chasing us into a tunnel!
Run, Run, Run!
Dustin and the boys
White Aligator
He's kissing my girlfriend!
Who's sucker did you steal!?!
Drew's a fast little monkey!
Cooling off
"I've got a goat like this at my Nana's!"
Like Father, Like Son
All grown up!
Brushing the sheep!
Best Buddies!
Daddy and Alec on the big Dinosaur!
Mommy and Alec
Asleep before we were even out of the parking lot!






























No comments:
Post a Comment