Here are several emails that have gone back and forth this morning.
Sissie says:
I heard the weatherman at noon refer to 3 possible hurricanes by Wednesday of next week. I'm sure I misunderstood him.
Michelle says:
At least we know it doesn’t flood in Laguna Key and I’m sure the house is well built. We’re riding this one out. Lord knows we’ll have enough food to last several days!!
Sara says:
I agree with riding it out this time, as long as it’s no more than cat 1! I bet grandmother and Don will leave.
Sissie says:
Well, you can be sure this ninny will NOT be unpacking her suitcase soon as we get in the door -0-- and I will have TWO pairs of shoes LOL.
Michelle says:
And grandmother better keep some meds in the car ready to escape! Ha!! At least I won’t have to have any cabbage on my packing list!!
Sissie says:
I so vividly remember when the cabbage situation first came up on that trip, I thought wow, I like cabbage too, but an odd item to cook on vacation, but we'd fix a big pot for everyone to share LOL.
Sara says:
I vividly remember all of it!
Michelle - “please get me some cabbage.”
Me - “Sure, I love cabbage, yum.”
Michelle - “Well, you better get your own, b/c I won’t have enough.”
Me - said nothing, but thought how odd she won’t be sharing.

Family Beach Trip - September 2008
Family Beach Trip - May 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment