Loving Daddy!
Baby Kara and Mandi
Playing with Mom!
Looking for a Tree!
Christmas 2010
We found one!
We couldn't have better friends!
I'm not totally sure if this new Chistmas Tree Tradition will stick or not. Once we got home, we put the tree in the house and I immediately started decorating. I finished decorating right before dinner. Well, while we were cooking, we heard a HUGE CRASH and the tree had fallen over! Water, Glitter, Ornaments and Pine Needles were scattered from one end of the living room to the other!! Thank goodness Adam and Dustin quickly came to the rescue and set the tree back up right. After about an hour of cleaning and re-decorating, our tree looks beautiful! Needless to say, I may be going back artificial next year!!
Please keep Alec in your prayers, as he will be getting one tube replaced and his adnoids out on Friday. He's had a constant ear infection in one of his ears for a few months now, so we're hoping this will get him feeling much better!
Another update on his potty progress. He's completly wearing big boy underwear now!! Even at night and during naps!! Our only issue is with #2. He's still got no idea that he should do that in the potty!! Oh well, at least that's only once a day or so!! Hopefully we'll get the hang of that soon too!!









No comments:
Post a Comment