I'm a little slow getting these up, but better late than never!! My birthday was the 19th and my sweet hubby gave me a new lens for my camera!! LOVE IT!! This first picture is a of my valentine flowers! Dustin had drill the weekend after valentines and Alec and I went to the camp with Mimi and Paps for a night. Last weekend, we also went to the camp for the Bay St. Louis Mardi Gras parade! So much fun with lots of family and friends! Dustin's had drill again this weekend, and Alec's sick so it's been a long weekend at home for Alec and I. He's got strep throat along with stomach issues, so needless to say, I've done more laundry this weekend than I think I've done in my entire life! We're bound to have the cleaniest sheets in the country as many times as each bed has been changed this weekend...... Last night, as Alec was throwing up yet again, he says, "I don't like to throw up, it's yucky!" So hard for a momma not to be able to do much to help! But I think he may finally be on the mend!!
Alec has all of his Toy Story and Cars figures lined up on his bed. He did this after I'd tucked him in!
Mimi and Papa are working on a new deck at the camp, it's so nice!!
Biking with Mimi and Nana!
Riding his Harley!
Feeding the ugly ducks at the camp!
Dad doing his pier duty with Papa!
Looking at the fish before we left for the Mardi Gras parade!
Feeding the fish with Mimi!
Alec and Cousin Will!
Mom, Dad and Alec at the Parade
Two Buddies!
The Martin's first parade!
Dancing dudes!
Riley got a BIG strand of beads!
Like Father, Like Son
Throw me something mister!
Sick boy watching TV in his car this weekend!
Sick but still helping mom clean the bathroom!!!
Such a sick baby!
Finally feeling better and biking in the house with friends!




























Great blog post & pics! You captured everything and everybody.
ReplyDeleteHurry back to the camp and we'll boat ride and not work next time!