http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Here's some fun that my boys had after church yesterday while I was busy packing for Disney!  Thank heavens, if I can make it till 3pm at work today, we're headed to "Mickey's House", as Alec's been telling everyone!!  Alec's very excited but wasn't so excited that mom had to work for a few hours this morning before we leave!!  I thought I had him convinced it would be fun to go to school this morning and tell all his friends where he was going today.  Once we got there, not so much....

Getting some early golf lessons!

Using his putter like dad!
 
Future golf pros in the making!

I left Dustin in our bedroom watching racing on TV and Alec sitting at the computer in our bedroom watching playhousedisney.com.  I come back to find this.....

Dad's asleep in the bed!!

Alec's asleep at the computer!
All that golfing must have worn my two men out!

No comments:

Post a Comment