Sister, Today is your 5th Month Birthday! Yes, "Sister" and "Sis" are commonly used as your names around the house! As usual, Alec was excited to come wake you up this morning. He climbs in your bed and turns your projector on every morning and shows you fish on the ceiling. He asks me about 100 times every morning if it is time to come and wake you up. You are always excited for him to climb over in your bed in the mornings!
You are still not sleeping wonderfully.... You get up around 4 every morning for a bottle, but go straight back to bed until 7:30 or so. Last night, Dad fed you at bedtime and put you in the bed. I went in to tuck you in before I went to sleep and noticed Dad had laid you on your back (you are a belly sleeper)! Dad is trying ANYTHING to get you to sleep through the night!! ha!! Well, about 10:30, you screamed for us to come roll you over!! As soon as I rolled you over, you let out a deep breath and slept until your normal 4am! I guess you didn't like Dad's experiment!
You are eating baby food now at lunch and at dinner. We've tried almost all of the fruits and veggies, but so far you will not eat the fruit! You love all veggies but make HORRIBLE faces if we try to sneak in a fruit! You are wearing 6 month clothes and still in a size 2 diaper. You are such a happy baby as long as you are being entertained! You still love to bathe and will squeel and roll all around on the bath rug every night while I'm running your bath water. You roll back to front really well now, but I still haven't seen you go belly to back!
Picture with Mommy this morning, courtesy of Alec!







No comments:
Post a Comment