http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Out-takes and Re-takes

After church Sunday, we met our friends, Mandi, Adam and Kara to eat lunch and go pick out Christmas trees together!  We also attempted to get a “perfect” picture for our Christmas card. You can see there were lots of “re takes” and “out takes” but we really did end up getting 5 pictures that I thought were good enough for the card!  I even got my cards ordered last night!  Trying to get ahead of the game this year!!  Here are lots of pictures from our adventure!

Alec loved riding on the golf cart, looking for a tree!  It didn't go nearly as fast as he was used too, but I think with 7 of us on board, it was getting a workout!


I LOVE the fact that Kaleigh still LOVES to ride in her backpack!
She's up for anything as long as she can ride!

"I'll steer and you mash the gas!"


They are such Sweet Friends!

Those two are up to no good!




Christmas 2011


We had LOTS of pics like this!


Sister is so happy!

She couldn't sit as well as we thought and had a small tumble!




WE LOVE THESE KIDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment