
Sometimes I wish I had kids of the same gender so I could dress them alike easier! BUT, I found these cute camo clothes and thought they would be so cute dressed alike. Alec didn't think his camo was cute BUT I talked him into putting it on, telling him we were going to NANA'S and that he'd get a spanking if he didn't! ha! Needless to say on the way to Nana's, Kaleigh was crying and Alec announced that she didn't like her camo!! ha! At least we did get some cute pics even if they didn't like their outfits!
Sweet Kaleigh turned 7 months today and is doing more things everyday!! She is starting to pull up and scooting around everywhere. I know she'll be crawling around really soon! She might get more practice if she didn't demand to be carried around constantly! ha! She's definitely my little hip baby! She got her 2nd ear infection last week and the antibiotic made her nauseaus so it's been a rough few nights around here, but now she's got new meds and we hope she's on the road to recovery now. It's so sad to have a screaming baby at night and not be able to make it better instantly! She weights 16lbs 8oz, is in a size 3 diaper and wears 6 months clothes. She also got her two bottom teeth this month!
This little car has become a "play pen" for sister lately! It's got a floorboard in the bottom so she doesn't slip out. I fill it up with toys and tied one of Harley's leashes to the front of it! I can pull her all over the house with me! Works wonders! Alec had to join in on the fun today too!






No comments:
Post a Comment