http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Monday, January 23, 2012

Only in Mississippi

Only in Mississippi can you go to the beach in January! Dustin's been out of town for almost 2 weeks with the military so the kids and I spend the weekend with Mimi and Papa at the camp. This was Kaleigh's first trip and we think she loves it already. We fit in time for some fishing, shopping, 4 wheeler riding, crawling practice, and even got to spend a little time at the beach!

We think she'll be crawling before Dad gets home in a few days!

Playing with Jackie!

We made yummy brownies too! ha!


First beach trip of 2012 in JANUARY!

Aren't they sweet?!?


Making roads in the sand with Mimi!

HUGE bird print!  We didn't see the actual bird but I think it could have eaten Kaleigh!!

Exploring the new Bay St. Louis pier!

Alec caught a little bream!

You can take one of me if I can take one of you!

Most of the time I have to bribe Alec with something like this so I can take his picture!

We're glad Papa is finally feeling good enough to go to the camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment