I'm officially over my first "little" hill today... Whew, not so many years ago, people in their 30s seemed so old to me but it looks like I'm joining the crowd now!! Thirty doesn't seem nearly as old now, in fact, this birthday weekend, has been GREAT!
My official birthday weekend started off with flowers at work from my oldest best friend, Dana! Thank-you again Dana! It was such a treat to get flowers at work from someone other than my hubby! In fact, I was a little nervous to open the tag. Dustin sent flowers last week for Valentines so I knew they weren't from him, I was hoping I hadn't picked up some kind of secret admirer! ha!
We were supposed to spend my birthday weekend at Mimi's camp in Bay St. Louis and go to the Diamondhead parade on Saturday. But, with the bucket loads of rain we got over the weekend plans changed....
Saturday night, we went to Brownstones for my birthday with Dustin family. I had made outfits for the kids and I to wear to the Mardi Gras parade and since we missed the parade we wore our outfits to dinner on Saturday.
Sister in her first tutu!
I think it's so fun for us all to wear matching outfits!!
I don't know why dad wouldn't wear one of these so cool shirts!
Sis even got to dig in to my cake. Literally!
Alec LOVES to play with Uncle Grant!
After church Sunday, my mom asked us to come over and eat lasagna. Little did I know, my family was all at her house for a surprise birthday!! It was so much fun!!
I love my little man!
Aunt Sonya and Cousin Will
We can't wait for Uncle Art to hurry up and get home from Kuwait!
YUMMY, Ice Cream Cake
Sweet Jackie LOVES Alec!
Unsuccessful attempt at a cousin picture!
My first birthday with TWO wonderful children!
I loved having two helpers opening my gifts this year!















Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun birthday weekend!!! Your children are precious :)
ReplyDelete