http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Friday, April 6, 2012

A pretty day at the ZOO!

Dustin's been out of town for the past two weeks and will be home tonight!!  YAY!  We can't wait to have him back home!!  Today, it was so pretty the kids and I wanted to get out of the house, so we took Sister on her first trip to the zoo!  We had LOTS of fun looking at all of the animals, riding the trian and playing on the playground!


Alec was excited to see the TIGER walking around!

I have no idea how to get a good pic of both kids at the same time!! HELP!  I bet Alec heard "LOOK AT THE CAMERA" no less than 50 times today!!

This peacock was walking around the tables looking for snacks!

I brought my own MONKEY to the zoo!

Look Sister, that's a HUGE alligator!

Sis liked the gator!

One BIG turtle and an ostrich!

Can't go to the zoo without a TRAIN RIDE!

 
Thanks for the good pic of mom and sis, Alec!

Still being a Monkey Boy!

Kaleigh's favorite part...

digging in the dirt like a DOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment