Alec took swim lessons with Leah Theaggard in Woodstone last week and learned SO much!! It is amazing to see the difference she can make in just 5 days! Riley and Drew took lessons too, so it was fun having them there too!
Yes, he's got on goggles AND a headband! I know, Mr. Cool!! Dad continues to make fun but Alec has HORRIBLE ear problems and Dr. Hammett insist we keep out as much water as possible. Speaking of ear trouble, I should probably do an entire blog on that subject, as it's a DAILY issue in our lives right now. :(
The three little swimmers!
Let's RACE!
Riley went from a non swimmer on Monday to an AWESOME swimmer on Friday! The boys weren't as quick but made lots of progress. Drew kept informing Mrs. Leah that he wasn't going in the deep end, he knew how to swim already, NOT!
Having fun jumping off the rock on the last day of class!
I still wouldn't trust Alec to swim completly on his on, he hasn't mastered the skill of coming up for air yet.... But, he can get where he wants to go, as long as it's not so far that he can't hold his breath! I think he'll have it down by the end of the summer!!




No comments:
Post a Comment