http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Toys!

Last Friday, Dustin surprised Alec and took him to the coast to buy a pair of Jet Skis!!  Needless to say, we all think they are great!!!  Mimi and Papa weren't at the camp on our first run and we really wanted to see how they ran, so I took Alec and Dustin took Kaleigh.  Alec says, "Can we keep them all day?"  I said you can keep them forever!  He says, "REALLY?!?"  He was very timid at first and he and I went about 2mph for the first 10 minutes or so, but he thinks they are the best thing ever now and loves to do donuts and go super fast!


Kaleigh just waking up after her first ride!

YAY MOM!!

Kaleigh is not the best sleeper at the camp, so she took LOTS of naps!!  Thankfully, Papa likes to nap too!

It was so hot, some of the crazy folks even got in the BAYOU water!  Right after I took this pic, I realized I'd jumped in with my Costas on.  Lovely!!  After mushing in the mud for an hour or so, I finally talked Dustin into getting into the water and he found them after about 30 minutes of diving down to the bottom!  YUCK!!  The water is so black, I couldn't even see him diving under the water!

Getting his 4 wheeler ready for 4th of July!

We love some Cheesy Puffs!

Alec and I played the HOTTEST goofy golf game ever!  That was definitely the longest 18 holes EVER!! ha!

He's stuck in a hazard!

Sharing a snow cone at the water park!

Sister really thinks she can swim!  She's really confused!  I'm so glad she loves the water!

Alec watching out for sister!

Let's GET MIMI, we all know she doesn't like to get her hair wet!!

Miss. Independent!!  She climbed up and slid down all by herself about 20 times!


Going down on her belly!

We'll do anything to cool off at the camp!

Kaleigh LOVES Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment