http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

That's right, we went to three birthdays Saturday!

First was Drew's Batman Party at Kids Rule!



Next, we went to Planet Gymnastics for Warren's 3rd Birthday!

Will, Warren and Alec!

Alec loved the rope swing in to the foam pit!  This brings back childhood memories!

And then onto the Pony Farm in Purvis for Aiden's 4th!

Everyone got a turn on the horse!

Alec was going to feed her babies (top right) but she was after him for the cracker!

Hannah and Alec with the goat!

After we partied till we were pooped, we met up with Dad at the camp for more fun!  Kaleigh stayed with Nana and Mimi this weekend, I didn't think she was up for three birthday parties and a camp trip in one weekend!

Taken about 8am, "I'm ready to ride jet skiis!"  Why is it on weekdays, I can't drag him out of the bed and on weekends, he's up at 6:30!!


Helping Dad catch minnows at bedtime with the casting net!  They caught a bunch!!!

Look what we caught, mom!

Sunday we went for a fun lunch at the Sloppy Dog, then made a quick trip to the beach before we headed back to pick up sis!  I'm so happy that Alec enjoys the camp as much as we do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment