http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beach, Boating and Boat Launch Swimming

We had a very busy but very fun weekend in Bay St. Louis for Memorial Day.  Mimi and Papa were there, of course, but the Parkers and all the Martins came down for some of the long weekend too!! 

Kaleigh loves the beach!


Alec, Kara and Kaleigh jumping the waves!

Miss Priss doesn't mind the sand in the least!

Kara's first jet ski ride!

Alec PLEASE don't dump me and sister!


Will got his first jet ski ride too!

Will relaxing on his tube!

Dustin has this figured out!!  Lay back and let Alec be in charge!

Mimi, Alec, me and Kaleigh off for a fun ride!

I know, I can't believe I let my kids swim in this nasty water either! ;)




Three Little Monkies!

Mimi's loves a lap full of babies first thing in the morning!

A tub full of cousins! 

Papa taking everyone for an evening boat ride!



After swim picnic snack!


EVERYONE did a little fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment