http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

7th Birthday Questions with Alec!

Better late than never, I suppose!  Here are Alec’s questions that I asked him on his 7th Birthday!!

HE LOVES THE WATER AS MUCH AS WE DO!!20150725_125807

1. What is your favorite color? blue

2. What is your favorite toy? Electronics, remote control boat & car

3. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries

4. What is your favorite tv show? Godzilla

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Rice & Gravy

6. What is your favorite outfit? Not really any

7. What is your favorite game? Video games, the super Mario one

8. What is your favorite snack? Peanut Butter crackers

9. What is your favorite animal? Cat

10. What is your favorite song? Chains

11. What is your favorite book? Skylanders Swap Force

12. Who is your best friend? Aiden

13. What is your favorite cereal? Frosted Flakes

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Hide and go seek or at the camp I would choose play in the water

15. What is your favorite drink? COKE

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas cause it’s Jesus’ birthday

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? nothing

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Eggs

19. Where do you like to eat out? Gatti Town

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t really know, I would do golf actually, like plain ole golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment