http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Crab Island Fun!!

At the end of July, we spent a fun camp weekend and had the Castro’s come join us in Bay St. Louis.

20150725_095450

20150725_100738

Sweet friends!!20150725_125439

20150725_125807

20150725_125831

Addi and Kaleigh catching hermit crabs, thankfully they only hid one on the boat to bring back!!20150725_125926

Yes, that little speck in the distance is Alec!! LOL!!  He was fishing off his new kayak so he’d fish a while and float away, then he’d stop and paddle back to us.20150725_131826

20150725_131845

Doing what they love together!20150725_132356

Alec catching fish off the pier!20150725_194044

Alec also learned to knee board and got up on his FIRST try!!  I was sure he needed my help, but he didn’t, of course!!  I may have had to take a turn too and could hardly move the next week!  I may be a little old for that activity!! LOL!

IMG_20150726_104605016-1

Here we are hanging on for dear life running from a storm on the way back in from Cat Island!IMG952015072595143141094

No comments:

Post a Comment