http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Favorite Things

These are a few of Alec's favorite things.

Of course, Harley is first!! Alec loves
Harley and we are thrilled and a little
surprised that Harley loves him as well!
 
Alec could brush 10 times a day and
still want to brush some more!!

As sweet as he looks, this often ends in terrible twos tantrum
 because Alec is never ready to stop brushing his teeth!
At 18 months, reading is also one of Alec's favorites. He loves to bring us books and snuggle up to read!
I hope his love of reading continues!
And last but not least, by the handfull,
Or by the forkful,
Alec LOVES spaghetti!!

2 comments:

  1. Won't Drew Middleton be pleased? I'll try to send him a link to your blog spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love reading this one! Drew M is going to read it while on vacation, he says.

    Mom S.

    ReplyDelete