http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Monday, January 25, 2010

Who dat?

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?

Not the Vikings and we hope not the Colts!! Our Saints defeated Brett Farve and the Vikings last night and are on their way to the Superbowl for the first time EVER!! The Saints will play the Colts in the Superbowl on February 7th. Dustin is a HUGE Payton Manning / Colts fan, but we’re all pulling for the Saints this time!!  I even let Alec wear his Saints jersey to school today to continue the celebration!



5 comments:

  1. oh how sweet! He's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm so impressed you figured out how to comment!! Jessie must have helped!! And I'm impressed that mom has even figured out how to put a picture in the followers section. Even I haven't figured out how to do that on the blogs that I follow!! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO, Jessie did NOT help me figure it out.
    I did it ALL by myself. I called you a name, but deleted it because I wasn't sure if others would be able to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "put a picture in the followers section" ????
    I'm happy just to be able to get here, since I've had trouble all week!

    ReplyDelete