This weekend started out GREAT!! Alec spent the night with Nana Friday night and Dustin and I went to dinner and a movie with our best friends, Mandi and Adam.
Although, my Saturday morning grocery run wasn’t nearly as fun as Friday night… After I put my groceries in the truck and closed it I realized I’d locked my keys in the truck. Uh Oh, What am I going to do? I’ve still got my purse, so I figure I’ll just call Dustin to bring me the spare key. Whoops, I’ve forgotten my cell phone at home. Then I realized I’d already unlocked the car and I was like a woman on a mission!! Of course, I had the best plan figured out already!! My back seats fold down, so I can get in the truck that way and find my keys. So, after moving all of Alec’s toys off of the seat, unhooking the car seat and getting it out of the way and then digging through mountains of groceries, I finally find my keys!! Yeah, I’d gotten myself out of this mess, even if I had made a huge mess in the backseat!! Then I get home and Dustin says, “Why didn’t you just use the button on the door to pop the trunk?” Humm, guess I didn’t think of that one…. Maybe that would have been a little quicker, but my way worked just as well. Ha!!
On the way home Sunday, I turn around to see this in the backseat. Thankfully it wasn’t stuck, but I wasn’t so sure at first. He always plays with balls in his car seat but hasn’t ever done this before!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


trust me you will have more of these hilarious moments! definately sounds like something i would do....i have actually called glen to bring me my spare key only to realize when he gets to rameys that my keys are in my purse...talk about a blond moment...(lol)...
ReplyDeleteMimi wondered about that golf ball when you drove off! what a photo op.
ReplyDeleteJust like a little boy!
ReplyDelete