Last Saturday, we had a Mickey Mouse Swimming Party for Alec! All of our family came plus lots of Alec's friends. We rented a huge waterslide and had several other little pools and sprinklers in the back yard!!
Opening Gifts
The nerf gun from Adam and Mandi won the best gift award!
After he opened it, he was uninterested in opening anything else!
"Pow"
Friends at the Party
Blowing out the candles on his Mickey cake!
Loves to swim!
Dustin sliding with Riley and Izzy!!
One of the many crash landings!
Grandmother enjoying watching the kids slide with Arthur
Alec, Will and Drew in the pool
Uncle Art's turn
Mimi's crash landing!
Like Mother, Like Daughter
He's after somebody!
Sonya, Aunt Sissie, Alec, me and Art
Paps and Nana
"Catching" people on the slide!
Whooo, Hooo!
This looks like an accident waiting to happen!!
Two Cool Grandmothers!!
Mamaw
Mason and Warren in the bubbles
At the end of a long but very fun birthday party!!
























Loved all the pics! Looks like ya'll had a blast! Priceless pic of you and your mom sliding--too cute :)
ReplyDeleteGreat party, pics, & blog. I guess when I'm 60 I will have to stop sliding, so I won't embarrass him. I hope Alec enjoys his 'cool' grandmothers...we sure love playing/swimming/sliding.....
ReplyDelete