http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Play Date

For Alec's 2nd birthday on the 8th, I took off work a little early and wanted to spend a special afternoon with him.  Our first fun activity was the Hattiesburg Zoo.  Next year, we may have to make better plans for our special day, as it was 100 degrees and we both almost melted in the heat!!  But we did have lots of fun and enjoyed our time together!!

Riding the train like a big boy!
He kept wanting to stand up and hang out the side!


Mom and Alec at the prairie dogs


Alec chasing the "ginny??" birds around


Climbing up the stairs to see the tiger!


You can really tell how hot it was in this pic!
His hair is soaked and his face is red!

Down the tunnel into the prairie dogs house!

Sharing his drink with the cat


Had to cool off after we got home!

Water Baby like his momma!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Alec!

This baby LOVES cake!!

We had a fun party for him on Saturday, but I'm still sorting through about 400 pictures so I can narrow it down to the ones I want to post...

1 comment:

  1. Happy bday, Alec! I took Jackson to the zoo several weeks ago around 11am-BIG mistake with the heat! Looks like yall had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete