http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crazy Kids

Not much has gone on in the Robinson house since the beginning of the year, but here are a few random pics from the past few weeks.

Alec playing with Riley, Drew and Katherine on top of his new bunks!
See previous post on the bunks! ha!

Playing "guns", I think Alec is outnumbered!
This is Alec's room in progress, before the beds were taken down and carried back to Walmart!!  After only a few laughs and jokes from the Walmart employees, I have my money back and more furniture will be on it's way soon (from a better store, of course)!!

New Years Eve sparklers with Dad!

My baby LOVES cupcakes!

Yes, we've even had one day that was warm enough to play in the house!
Alec was helping me wash Christmas needles from the tree off of the back porch.

Packed and headed to Nana's!  He loves his suitcase from Nana and his back pack from Mimi!
He even helped pack by adding a bowl of cereal and a matchbox car to his bag, guess he thought Nana wasn't cooking!



Fun bath in mom's big tub with his buddy!  I had a nice mess to clean up after this one!!  Amanda, I don't know how you manage two little boys in the tub at night, I had water EVERY WHERE! 

HIGH FIVE!

Movie time with Drew and Riley!  Alec's cool daddy set up the projector in Alec's room (notice this is just a mattress on the floor! ha!! No bed yet!) and the kids got to watch Toy Story 3 on the WHOLE wall for bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. The pic of him sticking his head out the window looks EXACTLY like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics, but especially the one above him sticking his head out the little window.

    ReplyDelete