http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quotes and Favorites

I can’t believe Alec’s already 2 ½ years old!! Time certainly does fly when you have little ones running around the house! It has definitely NOT been the terrible twos for us! I think Alec’s worst time was around 18 months. It’s so much easier having a kiddo that can understand you, communicate with you and follow directions (most of the time)! I’m loving it!

Recent Sayings:

“I not squishing my sister”
“Harley’s biting my poop”
“I played toys"
“We going to Mickey’s House today?”
“LES and lellow”
“I going to work today, I not going to school today”
“I’m going to have a sister like Riley”
“Daddy killed a little deer tonight”
“I’m going to shoot a little deer with my gun”
“I give you a knuckle sandwich”
“Daddy in Jackson today”
“Play toys with me”

Favorites:

Movie: Toy Story, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 (I think there’s a pattern here!!)

Food: ANYTHING, but Dora Snacks are his favorite. He’ll try anything and there’s not much that he won’t eat! He must get that from his daddy!

Toys: Guns, Cars, Lightening McQueen stuff or Toy Story stuff, Riding Toys, Baseball and Bat, Golf Clubs

Clothing: PJs

Accessory: Sunglasses

Activities: Anything outside, riding the 4wheeler with dad!

Bedtime: 8:15-8:30

Wakes Up: 7-7:30

Weight: 27 lbs

Potty Training: Almost done!!! No poop accidents for almost a week and hardly ever tee tee accidents!

1 comment: