http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Rest of the Story....

Alec’s stomach bug is just now getting better and he was still home from school yesterday. Needless to say, things are getting a little hectic so Dustin took Alec to town yesterday afternoon to run some errands so I could get some work done and have a little peace and quiet with Kaleigh. They were cashing a check, going to the post office and getting a part for a light in the kitchen. Needless to say, Dustin calls me about 2 hours after they’ve been gone and says they are at Gander Mountain, what size does Alec wear? I thought, how sweet, Dads getting Alec a shirt. Nope, he’s tee-teed in his pants a little and Dad’s getting a pair of pants. Humm, Gander Mountain for an emergency pair of pants!! Ha!! I think dad had other motives for picking Gander for emergency pants!! Ha!! So I suggested he run to Penny’s for a $5.00 pair of pants instead of the $25.00 pants he was trying on…. Needless to say, I did think this was a little strange, as Alec hasn’t had an accident in MONTHS but, I thought maybe something about his bug and sometimes Dad doesn’t understand that now means NOW!

So last night a neighbor came over and we were discussing Alec’s cool new pants that Dad bought and I find out the REST OF THE STORY….

Apparently Alec was napping when they got to the post office on 40th Avenue so Dad left the AC running, locked the truck and left Alec napping. (HELLO?!? Are you crazy, the Texaco on 40th gets robbed all the time!!) Needless to say, of course, there was a HUGE line so Dustin decides to wait in the line , since he can see Alec napping from the line. (Dustin’s estimate of this wait was about an HOUR!!) Well Alec must have woken up while Dustin was still in the line and of course started crying AND needed to Tee Tee before dad could get back to the truck!! He was in full fledged panic mode when Dustin got back to the truck!! Funny now, but no worries, Kaleigh nor Alec will be running errands during nap time with Dad in the future!!

Guess that’s the difference in moms and dads. I’d gone to the Sumrall post office earlier yesterday with both kiddos and unloaded them both, even though I was only in there for about 15 seconds!! Ha!

Well here’s the pic of Alec after their shopping trip… Yes, pj shirt is still on from yesterday morning, he’s got on one shoe, no undies and lets just say his pants were a little large!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment