This is the scene around our house several times a day right now. Up until a few weeks ago, Dustin and I were very technologically challenged in the cell phone department. We had said we would never get smart phones because we both work in front of a computer all day and didn't need or want them. Literally, you'd laugh if you saw what our old cell phones looked like! They were were just talk/text phones that the rest of the world got rid of about 10 years ago. Well, we decided we'd like to be like the rest of the world once our current contract ran out and we both got new "smart phones". Whoopie!! I'm not sure how we ever lived without them! ha! Alec has figured them about just as quickly as we did and loves to play whatever game Dustin is playing. He plays on mine while Dustin plays on his. From Angry Birds to car racing to bubble popping, they play it all! This morning I caught him "flipping" through the pictures I'd take. I have no idea how he learned that or how he even knew how to pull the pictures up to begin with! Crazy how quickly kids catch on to technology these days!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment