http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Camping at Jellystone

Last weekend we went on our first “tent” camping trip with the Evans.  I’m certainly not a tent camper type person but I went along with the plans nicely!  Turns out we really did have fun!  Jellystone is AWESOME!  For $34 we stayed for two night and there was a lake, goofy golf, waterpark, pool and playground that was all FREE!  Cheapest weekend get a way ever!

20140425_193941

Their first question was where is the house and where are the toys!  Sorry, there are none of either!

20140425_204049

Singing by the campfire!

20140425_214025

Turns out I did manage a plug in for the tent and they got to watch movies before bed!

20140425_222421

20140426_093537

9:30 am: Time to meet Yogi at the flagpole for the pledge of allegiance!

20140426_160812

Sassy sister loved camping!

IMG_3081

The big kids LOVED Yogi bear!  I’m pretty sure Yogi was HOT!!

IMG_3093

The “Hey, Hey” ride was fun for the kids!

IMG_3105

IMG_3109

IMG_3113

IMG_3121

Sweet Michelle Evans got in the COLD water with the babies, I wasn’t getting near it!

IMG_3129

IMG_3132

A snow cone truck came to the pool and you just bought cups of ice from him and the syrup was dispensed on the side of the truck.  I think Alec mixed about 50 different flavors in his!  Perfect treat on a hot day!

IMG_3143

IMG_3146

IMG_3154

The lake and “beach” were pretty fun too!

IMG_3158

IMG_3165

IMG_3170

We even saw Matthew, a friend from church at the water park!

IMG_3174

IMG_3175

IMG_3178

Note to self, bring a rake for the tent sites, due to kids like this, the tent pads weren’t very flat!  Winking smile

IMG_3187

On a journey to find some ducks to feed!

IMG_3192

IMG_3193

IMG_3195

IMG_3200

IMG_3210

IMG_3211

IMG_3221

IMG_3227

IMG_3229

IMG_3230

IMG_3232

IMG_3234

20140426_204348This is what the 2nd night of camping looks like!  TWO TIRED KIDS! Yes, she’s half asleep on our nightly run to the potty in the wagon!  Turns out we had so much fun, we’ll be camping again next weekend with the Parkers!  Although, I am getting a three day adults only weekend at the IP starting TONIGHT for the National Guard Officer’s Association Annual Ball!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment