http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Field Day AKA Pow Wow Day

Field Day will ALWAYS be Pow Wow Day in my book.  It was my favorite day of school and Alec had his very first field day yesterday!!  He’s more into having fun and not so much the competition part, so he only came away with one ribbon! 

IMG_3554

Tug of War…  This didn’t go great for Mrs. Amy’s class.  We’re an inclusion class and have about 10 kids fewer than the other classes!!  But they gave it their best effort!!  I think I have a similar picture some where of my class I’m gonna have to dig out now!!

IMG_3569

Alec and Brayden, They are baseball buddies and class mates!

IMG_3570

The Car Wash Relay!

IMG_3574

IMG_3583

IMG_3595

Field Day with My Buddy

IMG_3597

Mr. Douglas with his buddy, Gavin, aka the GROWLER!!

IMG_3604

The Ball Relay!  We snagged a first place ribbon in this event!!

IMG_3605

IMG_3615

IMG_3621

Gracie Mae, is a competitor and did GREAT!!

IMG_3631

Alec, is laughing as he jogged along!!  He had FUN!

IMG_3642

IMG_3655

IMG_3664

READY, SET, GO!!!

IMG_3667

AND ALL THE BOYS CRASHED!!

IMG_3670

I can’t wait till field day again next year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment