Last weekend we spent a fun, relaxing weekend at the IP in Biloxi for this years Officer’s Convention. Friday is always a day for everyone to do different activities. Normally Dustin picks golf but this year they offered fishing and we chose to do it together!
First catch of the day, Dustin caught a squid! UGHH!! Fishing wasn’t good and we were thinking the folks in the other chartered boat were certainly winning the tournament!
Well, Maybe not, I reeled in this sand shark!
And a few minutes later a big sheepshead too! I ended up winning the biggest fish prize, A YETI COOLER!! YAY ME!! And Dustin squeezed by for most fish with his squid counting as one and he got 4 other small white trout! He got a $75 Academy Gift Certificate! This was by far the best Army out ever!
Dustin had business meetings all day Saturday but Saturday night was formal night with a great steak dinner!
Leigh, Jolyn and I at the hospitality rooms on Saturday night. Each unit rents two rooms of the hotel and has lots of food and drinks and it’s always fun to visit all of the different hospitality rooms. I think we visited all of them both nights!

No comments:
Post a Comment