http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mom's Little Helper



Lately, Alec has become mom’s little helper. He wants to do just about anything I do! Here are a few pics of him helping around the house!!!

 
Filling up Harley’s bowl

Putting Ice in the Cups for Supper





Putting his Dirty Clothes in the Hamper!!!
 I haven’t even taught Dustin to do this one yet!! Ha!



Helping me stir up the Brownies!!




The down side of this one is he likes to taste test! Whoops!




He’s got a cold and loves to rub Vick’s on his nose at night.
He thought Harley needed some too…


 
I think pretty soon he’ll even be able to put himself to bed!!
I’ve never heard of a child climbing into the crib before they climb out, but mine might!
He thinks his crib is a trampoline and loves to get in and JUMP!!

Yea!! Done with chores, Lets PLAY!!!



This child is definitely a dare devil!!


He even swings on the big boy swing now!



And loves to slide!

 He pushes his big truck all over the yard.


And sometimes he carries it!!


Thankfully Alec got over his dislike of his ear plugs very fast and now bath time is fun again!!




Last but not least, our new favorite toy is once again one that we swiped from Riley’s garage. We’re borrowing Riley’s Big Wheel for a little while and Alec LOVES it!! He rides loops around the inside of the house! Yes, I know it’s a little girly looking with the purple tires and all!! Hopefully we’ll be in Toys R Us soon and Alec can get a Big Wheel of his own.


One last story I thought I’d share for my few readers that have small kids. This happened to my mother in laws friend last weekend at Kamper Park. So parents be careful!!

“Listen to what happened to JennyLeigh and Jaiden yesterday. They were at the llamas at the zoo...Jaiden went to the fence, put his hands around the bars and leaned his forehead onto the bars also. When he moved back and looked and JL, she said, "Jaiden, what's on your face?" Then she rubbed to try to remove what looked like rust. When she rubbed, a second later he started SCREAMING. They ended up at the emergency room...his eyes were swollen almost shut, nose, mouth (inside also) red splotches all over his face; hands were red and splotchy as well. They (doctor also) think someone sprayed cayenne pepper onto the fence. How MEAN is that??? Poor baby. They were sent home with instructions for benedryl...he's at daycare today but still splotchy...most of the swelling has subsided...What kind of JERK does something that MEAN??? You and Tracy be aware...”

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd tried Michelle's "no clothes" approach when Dust was this age...may have made him a bit more "trainable"--that would've made your job easier, huh Michelle? These pics are TOO cute! Alec certainly makes chores look like FUN. You can tell it's HARD work in the one where he's carrying the big truck...any time the tongue is stuck out like that means it requires concentration and muscles!

    ReplyDelete