http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!!

It seems like these past few days, all we've done is have fun!!  That's what we're supposed to do, right?  Saturday, we went to Paul B Johnson for a Picnic with the Science Club from PRC.  Our friend, Dr. Mandi, is the advisor and was having a meet and greet for the members.  She invited us to tag along.  Alec had lots of fun building "red clay" castles with another boy that was at the picnic.

He had to taste the dirt and make sure it was OK for building!

He loved playing in the sand!

And knocking down the sand castles!

Here he is, helping his new friend fill up the bucket!



What would a trip to Paul B be without a little boating time!!  By the time the picnic was over and we went to put the boats in the water, it was WAY, WAY, WAY past nap time.  Needless to say, he fell asleep within 5 minutes!


We layed him on the floor of the boat and he slept like this for over an hour!!




Poor baby, he woke up scared!! 
He didn't see us at first and just stood up screaming! 
So he's getting some snuggling time in!!

Today, Dustin broke out the lawn mower for the first time this year.
Needless to say, he had ALOT of help!!

I look in the living room to see these two nuts have found a new use for ZuZu's ball!!
Wonder which one of them thought of this first!! 
They ended up thinking they were hard hats and were hitting each other over the head!!

Here is a little story from tonight’s bath time. Alec was pouring water back and forth in his cups, as usual. Then, he picks up a HUGE cup and dumps all of the water out on the floor. As I was cleaning up that mess, he did it again. I said, “Please don’t do that again or I’m gonna spank you, OK.” He says, “OK.” I think that’s the first time he’s answered a question like that. It was so cute, and no, he didn’t do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Jackson answers questions with "okay", too-and I love it :) Love the pic of everyone on the lawnmower!

    ReplyDelete