I took Alec to his first Baseball game last night. It was a HUGE game between Sumrall and Oak Grove with around 4000 fans coming to the game. This one was hard for me, I graduated from Oak Grove and have always been a Warriors fan, but this time, Alec and I had to put on our blue and gold and cheer for Sumrall. Riley and Drew’s daddy, Andy Davis, our neighbor is one of the coaches and we had to pull for his bobcats. Sumrall beat Oak Grove 9-0 and has a 62 game winning streak. They currently hold the state record for longest winning streak and may even beat the national record later this year. Alec, Drew and Riley had a blast playing with balls and running around. This may have been Alec’s first ball game, but it certainly won’t be his last!!!
Alec with Riley
These two buddies look like they are up to no good!!
We're so thankful that Alec has such sweet and cute friends!
I am pretty sure this was the only time Drew sat down all night!
The boys think this girl is really talented and can catch two balls at once!
The future Bobcat pitchers!
My baby is growing up!
Go Bobcats!!
No comments:
Post a Comment