With warm weather almost in full swing now, we are trying to get in as much boating time as possible! Alec loves the boat this year. Two weekends ago, Dustin had drill and Alec and I went to the camp with Mimi and Papa. This was Alec's first time in the boat this year and he was a little unsure of it at first. Everytime we got near the boat, he said, "No, no, no, no." But once Papa cranked it up and Alec realized that it actually went somewhere, he loved it!!
Waving at the other boats with Mimi and Papa.
Of course, we always have to nap in the boat!
Doing a little fishing with Mimi.
He's so cute!
Momma's getting some sugar!
Silly time with Papa!!
Papa helping Alec slide at Second Saturday in Bay St. Louis!
Dustin and I took our boat to Lake Mike Conner in Collins over the weekend. Didn't catch any fish, but we had fun!

Helping Daddy Drive
Playing under the dash with Harley!
Alec also got invited to his first "Skating" birthday party two weekends ago. It was for Landon Ross's fifth birthday. Alec was a really good sport about "skating" around!
First time on skates!
Playing with Landon and Aiden
One night last week, Dustin was in the driveway and I was finishing up supper. We both thought the other one was watching Alec. He came into the kitchen with an empty baking soda box a few minutes later, and I thought, "Humm, wonder where he got that." Well, I walk out to the carport to this MESS!! He'd found and emptied and entire box of baking soda on the carport and was finger painting and making snow angels with it. Guess that's what we get for not keeping a better eye on the little booger!!
I got the sprinkler mat out of the closet for Riley, Drew and Alec to play with one afternoon and they had a blast! Running, jumping and spashing. It was kinda chilly but they played in the water for over an hour!!
Best Buddies Splashing Around
Everybody's having fun!
I had to put this one up at it really captured our mood!
What would a fun afternoon of playing be without a bowl
of ice cream with your best friend?
















Great job fitting in all the outdoor activities into one blog! Boating is such a pleasure and I'm so thankful Dusty and Alec share your love of it.
ReplyDeleteThat playground was the fun part of Second Sat!
Such great pictures! Looks like he has had lots of fun!!
ReplyDelete:-) looks like they are having a blast!
ReplyDeleteand fishing with an open face reel at 21 months!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait til we catch some fish...Papa was trying to find the fish for us.
Great post! Even got my cutie-pie in there. :-) Alec is sooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteTracy Ross