Dusin and I went to Gulf Shores this past weekend with our best friends, Adam and Mandi Parker. We ate at The Steamer and at Live Bait! Yummy! And got lots of good sun on the beach and by the pool!! Mandi and I even saw dolphins JUMPING completely out of the water while we were on the beach! I love to watch the dolphins!! Kaleigh stayed with Mimi and actually slept through the night for the first time Friday night at Mimi's!! She slept from 8 to 6!! Yay!! She hasn't done it again yet, but we're hoping she'll get the hang of it soon! Alec got to spend the weekend at Nana's house.
We did lots of this!
And this!
Couple's Beach Trip - 2011
Today
11 years ago!
Dustin and I actually went to this EXACT same condo 11 years ago with my mom and Butch the summer after we graduated High School. The condo has a guest book and mom wrote that "Michelle and her boyfriend came along for the trip!" 11 years later and we'll be celebrating our 10th Anniversary in a few more months! Such fun times!! I love looking at these old pictures of us!







What a cute old pic! :) Hoping Kaleigh will be sleeping through every night for you soon! It sure does make life feel a little more normal :)
ReplyDelete